Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Winner Challenge # 201 Girly Girl

Another great week of wonderful designs.

this weeks sponsor was...

Prize :

Winner:
 

        
                                                                    113. Desire Fourie  


    Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 201 Girly girl  in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 03/03/2014 will be given to a new winner! 
Congrats To Our WINNER!!


  
 

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as the Winner. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar. Also thank you for the lovely prize which I am to email and claim xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

Congratulations Desire! Your card truly IS a winner!

Lyne said...

Congrats Desire!