Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Challenge 89 & Blog Hop Winners!!

Ready for the winners??

Here we go...

Challenge 89 Winner of

Lauretta's Digital stamps and more

PRIZE : 4 Stamps of choice from Lauretta's store




And our Blog Hop Winners are...


One winner gets.....

Seven FREE Digi's


*******************************************

The Paper Shelter

$15 Gift Certificate


*****************************************



Prize : $10 GC


**********************************

Stretch N' Bubbles Shop

Prize : 4 Images from Store


***********************************



Prize : 3 Images from Store




Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with your CHALLENGE # in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 1/2/2012 will be given to a new winner!

5 comments:

shells-crafts said...

well done guys!

Ariana Richardo said...


I got this web site from my pal who shared with me about this web sitfe and now this time I am browsing this site and reaxing very informative articles at this place.

Website
Information

Sproter Crati said...

Thanks a lot for giving everyone an exceptionally terrific opportunity to read in detail from this site. It's

usually very useful plus packed with a good time for me and my office fellow workers to search your site nearly

thrice in one week to study the fresh guides you have. And of course, we're at all times happy considering the

incredible information you serve. Certain 4 areas in this article are in fact the very best I've ever had.

Doomsday
Sunny Side

Sproter Crati said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Click Here
Visit Web

ekoelmer said...

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

Xtgem.com
Website